The Worst of the Worst

1. Tomatoes  are gross with anything. They have just a gross taste to them.
  2. Green Beans   I always hated them since I was a little kid, I can eat them but I rather not.
  3.  Philadelphia Eagles I have been a Cowboys fan since I was little. It’s just normal not to like the Eagles.
  4. Strawberrys  Since I was very little I never liked any type of Berrys,especially Strawberrys.
  5.  Pickles    There cucumbers(which I like) with salt and vinegar WHICH IS GROSS! No one likes vinegar.
  6. Ferris Wheels. I’ve been scared of them since I was around 6 years old, I was riding it when my dad started to shake the cage scarring me half to death.
  7. Gum. I can chew gum I just can’t stand the smell of it.
  8. Cherry’s. Again they have a weird taste with them which want me to puke.
  9.  Blueberrys   And again they JUST have a gross and nasty taste to them I can’t eat anything like Berrys related. Except for grapes.
  10.   Wild Berrys   You don’t know where they grown. They could be poisonous or just be gross. Who knows.

3 thoughts on “The Worst of the Worst

1. Hello Bryce, nice blog about the worst of the worst. I actually like everything on that list except for the Philadelphia Eagles. I’m a Redskins fan ( Probably worse than the Eagles to you because your a Cowboys fan). If you want to check out my “worst of the worst blog” go to: 2021emily@edu.blogs.

2. Hi Bryce! I had fun reading your post “The Worst of the worst” I didn’t know you dislike berries,EVEN STRAWBERRIES?!? to me it tastes amazing! I guess the only things I dislike are the Green Beans,Wild Berries, and Pickles the GROSS one there is! Hope you come and check out my blog as well!
    mariannella.weebly.com

3. Hi Bryce! I like your blog! Although I have to disagree with the not like strawberries/berries. I love strawberries! They are my favorite Fruit! Anyways, you should come check my blogs out sometime at 2021emmalynn.edublogs.org